Join the Easter Seals Team
At Easter Seals Metropolitan Chicago, we believe that our employees are our greatest asset and should be rewarded for their hard work and dedication.
You can make a difference in the lives of children and adults with disabilities. By joining Easter Seals Metropolitan Chicago as an employee, you will have the opportunity to help individuals realize their dreams of independence. The people who make up the Easter Seals team are creating solutions and changing lives for the people with disabilities, their families and their communities.
Easter Seals offers a comprehensive and competitive employee benefit package as summarized below:
- Holidays – Eleven Paid Holidays per Year
- Personal Days – Two Paid Personal per Year
- Vacation – Employees Receive Between 10-30 Days of Vacation per Year Proportionate to Their Tenure and Program
- Sick Days – Twelve Sick Days per Year
- Health Insurance (PPO or HMO)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Plan - Voluntary
- Employee Retirement Plan 401(k) Traditional and Roth Plan Options
- Employer Contribution Retirement Plan – No Match Required
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Short-Term Disability Plan - Voluntary
- Medical Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pre-Tax Transportations Plan
Benefits subject to change without notice.
How to Apply:
- Email your cover letter and resume to:
- Fax your cover letter and resume to:
- Mail your cover letter and resume to:
Easter Seals Metropolitan Chicago
1939 West 13th Street
Chicago, IL 60608
Be sure to reference the specific position you are applying for at Easter Seals Metropolitan Chicago.
Help us create solutions and change lives…
Easter Seals Metropolitan Chicago is an Equal Opportunity Employer.